Organic Fermented Noni Juice Tonic
Noni is a traditional Polynesian fruit that supports several different levels of health and wellbeing. Our Noni juice is slowly gravity pressed and fermented to unlock all the nutrients and blended with a proprietary combination of herbs to support cellular health, tissue integrity, healthy elimination, and physical vitality.
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
3 people have signed up to this product
Organic Fermented Noni Juice
Noni (Morinda Citrifolia) is a fruit indigenous to Southeast Asia and eventually was domesticated by Polynesians. Today, noni can be found from Tahiti to India, as well as in the Caribbean and South America.
The root, fruit, flowers, bark, and seeds have been used in traditional preparations to support a variety of health conditions in the body.
Our noni is sourced from a small farm in Hawaii that allows the fruit to become fully mature before harvesting. The ripe fruit is then allowed to be broken down using sunlight and gravity so as the juice is being pressed (gently), it is also going through a mild fermentation process that unlocks powerful nutrients and increases the enzymatic activity of the fruit.
At a specific stage of the fermentation process, we add an herbal formula to the juice to enhance the direction and benefits of the noni juice and to slow down the fermentation process as to naturally preserve the characteristics and qualities we have derived from this juicing process.
Noni contains a variety of beneficial phytochemicals and nutrients including:
Fats, protiens, carbohydrates, beta-carotene, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron, calcium, phosphorus.
Our fermented, minimally processed juice contains many of the volatile constituents including the ketones, as well as other naturally occurring compounds and anti-oxidants.
This noni herbal formula supports:
- The body's own healing and inflammation response
- Cleansing and elimination of toxins
- Overall vitality and wellbeing
- Cellular Health and renewal
- Healthy Energy levels
Noni has a reputation for having an acquired taste and rightfully so.
It is unlike any flavor you have probably experienced. People who have consumed noni products in the past know the flavor we are speaking to.
This noni juice is the smoothest and most palatable noni juice we have ever come across which is one of the exciting reasons we wanted to formulate a tonic with it.
Ingredients: Organic/fermented noni juice infused with fresh organic ginger juice, turmeric juice, and frankincense resin.
Serving Size: 1/3 oz
How to use: Take 1/3 oz 2x daily
Servings Per Bottle: 48
- This product must be refrigerated as soon as you receive it to enhance shelf life.
- Noni juice is very high in potassium so if you have kidney disease or other kidney issues, it is advised not to consume large quantities of noni. As usual, check with your health care provider before taking noni if you feel like you may have a kidney condition. At the dosage we recommend most people will be well within a safe range. We are simply recommending moderation and consistency when consuming this noni tonic vs taking larger servings.
- There is a lot of information we are not permitted to say on this website about some of the heath benefits of this product. Since we would like to continue sourcing and creating high grade, therapeutic herbal products, we encourage you to do your research and learn about all the different aspects of noni as it relates to nutrition and health. We provide top quality noni and have a great respect for the health benefits this plan has to offer.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent disease.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|