MiraMate Cold Laser Wrist X is a portable Cold Laser Device that you can wear on your wrist to improve your blood conditions and symptoms of rhinitis anywhere anytime. It is the enhanced version of MiraMate Cold Laser Wrist.
There are 20 pieces of lights for output in total, including 18 pieces of lights (9 red lasers and 9 LEDs) for the wrist, 2 red lasers for the nasal cavity or the ears.
MiraMate Cold Laser Wrist X combines the world’s leading Cold Laser technology with Chinese acupuncture to effectively treat rhinitis and blood diseases, including high blood viscosity, high blood lipids, hypertension, ischemic cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
The difference between low level LED therapy and true cold lasers
Laser light is unique, in that it is monochromatic, coherent, and collimated (parallel beam angle).
The monochromatic, or single wavelength, beam is ideal for stimulating chromophores in biological tissue that only respond to very specific wavelengths. Coherent photons are organized where non-coherent photons are not.
This property is important to minimize photon scatter as light interacts with tissue. Lastly, since injured tissue is normally deep in the body, laser’s columnated beam helps focus energy in a narrow, direct path which is ideal for treating tissues at depth.
LEDs usually emit light in a small band of wavelengths (~20 nm wide) but cannot emit a single specified wavelength (~1 nm wide). This bandwidth impacts their ability to dial in the wavelength to optimally target desired tissues. Additionally, LEDs produce neither a collimated nor coherent beam, which is less ideal when treating deeper tissues. Lastly, LED’s operate at significantly lower power (wattage) than most lasers, which impacts their ability to reach deeper tissues in smaller windows of time.
Lasers are coherent, point source light that has tremendous value in assisting the body.
This kit includes:
*Cold Laser Wrist X
*Cold Laser nasal and ear applicators
* Light Pad
A Perfect Cold Laser Therapy Device for Acute and Chronic Pain!
MiraMate Light Pad is a cold laser therapy device that is designed to relieve acute and chronic pain. Cold laser therapy delivers non-thermal photons of light to the body to repair injured cells. Light Pad can stimulate cellular metabolism, improve blood circulation, diminish inflammation, relieve pain and accelerate tissue repair. Combined with the Chinese traditional medicine theory of acupuncture, Light Pad can also effectively stimulate meridians and acupoints for better therapeutic effects.
Light Pad can benefit both humans and pets. It has been shown to be effective for relieving medical conditions and problems such as:
2. sprain, strain
3. neck pain, back pain, joint pain, sciatica
4. carpal tunnel syndrome
5. frozen shoulder
7. arthritis, tendinitis, bursitis
9. asthma, chronic bronchitis
10. chronic pelvic inflammatory disease, dysmenorrhea
11. skin ulcer
Laser type: GaAlAs semiconductor
9 + 2 red lasers wavelength 650nm ± 20nm
3 x Yellow LEDs wavelength 570nm
3 x Green LED wavelength 550nm
3 x Blue LED wavelength 465nm
- Power adapter input voltage:100~240v 50~60Hz
- Power adapter output voltage: DC 5v
- Power output per laser: 5mW ± 20%
- Laser power levels: 3
- Treatment time range: 10~60 mins with 10-minute increments
- Battery capacity: 1900mAh
1. Do not shine lasers directly into eyes.
2. Keep Cold Laser Wrist out of reach of children.
3. Do not use Cold Laser Wrist if you have a pacemaker.
4. If you are sensitive to laser treatments, use Cold Laser Wrist on low power for a short treatment time. You can gradually increase the treatment power after your body adapts to the laser energy. Usually, we suggest running 1-2 times per day and 30 minutes each time.
5. Clear your nasal cavity before using the nasal accessory.
6. Keep the lasers clean.
7. People who have cardiovascular diseases should follow the advice of a registered medical professional.
8. Do not use if you are pregnant or have cancer/hemorrhagic diseases.
9. Do not perform treatments whilst charging.